The Canadian Association of Theoretical Chemists/L'Association canadienne des chimistes théoriciens is a not-for-profit corporation. Its members are faculty at Canadian universities and colleges or members of government and industrial labs whose primary research interests are in theoretical and/or computational chemistry.
The purposes of the Association are to:
- Organize the Canadian Symposium on Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (CSTCC)
- Promote and develop theoretical and computational chemistry in Canada
- Engage in matters relating to theoretical and computational chemistry as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
- President: Gilles Peslherbe (Concordia University)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Alex Brown (University of Alberta)
Board of Directors
- Alex Brown (University of Alberta)
- Stella Constas (University of Western Ontario)
- Erin Johnson (Dalhousie University)
- Mariusz Klobukowski (University of Alberta)
- Gilles Peslherbe (Concordia University)
- Mark Thachuk (University of British Columbia)